Netherlands Full Time
Who we are
Founded in 2005, agap2IT is a European IT Consultancy with offices in 10 countries and over 4000 consultants working on various projects worldwide and we are serving the Dutch market since 2014 with a broad range of IT solutions and services.
Being an international consultancy our main offer consists of Outsourcing and Nearshoring Services and Turnkey projects.
We are ambitious in our mission, transparent in our communication, innovative in our proposition and actively involved in the well-being and growth of our employees.
Here at agap2IT we have one rule: We put our people first. We offer projects compatible to your knowledge, skills and ambitions. We strive to successfully implement both internal and external projects while paying close attention to human values keeping our employees professionally challenged.
What the key responsibilities are
Working as a Front-end Developer at agap2IT you will find yourself at a great challenge within an international organization with a local focus. You are expected to actively share your knowledge and experience while at the same time you are always looking to learn about new things. We believe knowledge sharing is the true key to personal development.
As we are partnered with a broad range of clients, you are expected to be able to adapt to continuously changing environments and to be able to quickly grasp the different structures and landscapes you will be faced with.
Who you are
Next to the required technical knowledge, we think it’s important that employees feel committed to the agap2 spirit and have a strong personality that fits the team. As a Front-end Developer you also need:
- Bachelor and / or Master Degree IT / Computer Science / IT Engineering
- + 5 years of professional working experience as a Software Developer
- UX and UI design (HTML5, CSS3, etc)
- RESTful API
- Cross-browser, cross-platform
- Experience with working in Scrum teams
- To be fluent in English
You can earn bonus points if you:
- Can speak Dutch
- Are a real leader with a passion for coding
- Are proactive and have good communication skills
- Are a team player… Care to share and dare to learn!
What we offer
- Amazing working environment
- Permanent contract
- Unlimited travelling in the Netherlands with NS-Business card
- Well-structured pension scheme
- Top location at Amstel business park
- Trainings specially designed to ensure your personal growth and development
- Dutch language course
- Monthly team activities
- Legendary get-togethers
- 25 vacation days
- International team
- Laptop, phone
What do you have to do if you are interested
Are you ready for a new challenge? Do you want to become a member of our international, highly experienced and dynamic organization? In that case, please send an email, or call at +31 6 10 96 51 12 . Of course, you can always visit our office for a cup of coffee and a talk with our Recruiting manager.